4th South and West Pacific Regional Mapping Community Meeting
5 July 2022, 12:00 - 7 July 2022, 14:30
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 project,
- Learn about mapping activities/ projects in the region,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Know new mapping techniques and technologies, and
- Identify regional priority areas and identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
Possible ways of participation:
- attendee - we plan to run sessions for 2.5 hours per day starting at 12pm NZ (UTC+12)
- presenter - 10-min talks are envisaged, but longer or shorter talks may be possible
- if attendance is not possible, you can submit your presentation for the SaWPaC StoryMap.
You can also view the details and recorded sessions of the 3rd RMC Meeting HERE