4th South and West Pacific Regional Mapping Community Meeting
5 July 2022, 12:00 - 7 July 2022, 14:30
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 project,
- Learn about mapping activities/ projects in the region,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Know new mapping techniques and technologies, and
- Identify regional priority areas and identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
Possible ways of participation:
- attendee - we plan to run sessions for 2.5 hours per day starting at 12pm NZ (UTC+12)
- presenter - 10-min talks are envisaged, but longer or shorter talks may be possible
- if attendance is not possible, you can submit your presentation for the SaWPaC StoryMap.
You can also view the details and recorded sessions of the 3rd RMC Meeting HERE
Thank you for attending!