South and West Pacific Regional Mapping Community Meeting
The South and West Pacific Regional Data Centre of The Nippon Foundation - GEBCO Seabed 2030 Project is inviting you to attend the 3rd Regional Mapping Community Meeting on 21-23 July 2021.
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 Project,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Identify regional priority areas and Identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
Possible ways of participation:
- attendee - we plan to run sessions for 2.5 hours per day starting at 12pm NZ (00:00 UTC)
- presenter - 10-min talks are envisaged
- if attendance is not possible, you can submit presentation for the SaWPaC StoryMap.
Please register your interest by submitting the form here by 18 June 2021.
Participation in the virtual meeting will be on the Microsoft Teams platform and is free.
If you have questions/comments about this event, please contact
and use "Seabed 2030 SaWPaC 2021 RMC Meeting" in the Subject line.
About the Regional Data Centre
The Seabed 2030 South and West Pacific Centre (SaWPaC) is responsible for 124M sq.km. of ocean from the west coast of South America to east coast of Australia and north to Japan, Korea and China. It includes the Exclusive Economic Zones of 39 countries as well as a large region “Beyond National Jurisdiction”.