21 – 23 July 2021
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 Project,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Identify regional priority areas and Identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
Possible ways of participation:
- attendee – we plan to run sessions for 2.5 hours per day starting at 12:30pm NZ time.
- presenter – 10-min talks are envisaged
- if attendance is not possible, you can submit presentation for the SaWPaC StoryMap.
If you have questions/comments about this event, please contact email@example.com and use “Seabed 2030 SaWPaC 2021 RMC Meeting” in the Subject line.
We would like to thank the presenters and everyone who attended.
About the Regional Data Centre
The Seabed 2030 South and West Pacific Centre (SaWPaC) is responsible for 124M sq.km. of ocean from the west coast of South America to east coast of Australia and north to Japan, Korea and China. It includes the Exclusive Economic Zones of 39 countries as well as a large region “Beyond National Jurisdiction”.