5 – 7 July 2022
The meeting objectives are to:
- Review the progress to date with the Seabed 2030 project,
- Learn about mapping activities/ projects in the region,
- Identify sources of bathymetric data,
- Discuss methods and protocols of data sharing, and management,
- Know new mapping techniques and technologies, and
- Identify regional priority areas and identify upcoming mapping expeditions.
Possible ways of participation:
- attendee – we plan to run sessions for 2.5 hours per day starting at 12pm NZ (UTC+12)
- presenter – 10-min talks are envisaged, but longer or shorter talks may be possible
- if attendance is not possible, you can submit your presentation for the SaWPaC StoryMap.
If you have questions/comments about this event, please contact email@example.com and use “Seabed 2030 SaWPaC 2022 RMC Meeting” in the Subject line.
You can also view the details and recorded sessions of the 3rd RMC Meeting HERE