Click here to find out how to get involved in Crowd Sourced Bathymetry.
Find out more
- Sign up to our mailing list
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Seabed 2030
- Latest news
- Frequently asked questions
- View BathyGlobe at the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping to see how much of the oceans have been mapped using measured data from echo-sounders.
- Roadmap - Please note that this is an updated version of the original document (released, October 2020) that includes an addendum on mapping target resolutions (section 8).
- Concept paper on Seabed 2030: Mayer, L.; Jakobsson, M.; Allen, G.; Dorschel, B.; Falconer, R.; Ferrini, V.; Lamarche, G.; Snaith, H.; Weatherall, P. The Nippon Foundation — GEBCO Seabed 2030 Project: The Quest to See the World’s Oceans Completely Mapped by 2030. Geosciences 2018, 8, 63.
Contribute to our Image Stream
Click here to find out how to see your work published by Seabed 2030 to further the public interest in the project.